I am looking for a daily afternoon dog walker for a medium-sized dog.
She is very friendly.
Weekdays – around noonish – approximately a half hour.
Please ONLY reply if you LOVE dogs AND if live in Newton Highlands. (local candidates only)
Wags 4 Walks is hiring dog walkers and playgroup leaders for the Newton and Waltham area. Please do not respond if you do not meet all of the following:
1. Able to work between the hours of 10 and 2pm Monday through Friday
2. Have a reliable car
3. Have a cell phone
4. Are able to give a 6 month committment
5. Must live in or near Waltham or Newton
6. Must be willing and able to work rain, snow, or shine.
7. Must love dogs
Local Dog Walking and Pet Sitting business located in Beverly, MA and serving Beverly, Hamilton, Wenham, and Manchester is looking for a part-time dog walker and pet sitter. We will provide bonding and training. Compensation is based on time walked and competitive with other dog walking businesses.
– have experience (personal experience is fine) with and love for dogs, cats, and other household pets
– have an insured car, clean driving record, and a current license
– be willing to walk in all weather conditions
– be atheltic, i.e. able to walk 1 to 3 hours a day
– be bondable (i.e. pass a background check)
– live in our service area (Beverly, Hamilton, Wenham, Manchester)
– be able to provide references
We have been in business for over 10 years and have been featured in the Boston Herald, Daily News Tribune and won the highest industry award of Pet Sitter of the Year We are an ever-expanding company providing multiple pet care services to Watertown, Belmont, and Waltham. We are looking for people that are fun, motivated, professional, durable (able to weather the elements), able to manage your time well, love animals and people.
If you love dogs as much as we do, have experience in the dog care industry, and want to work with the best team out there, we would love to hear from you! Both positions are 30+ hours per week in our hotel and daycare. Hours vary and do include some nights and weekends.
All applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check, have a clean driving record and a valid drivers license, and have experience working with dogs. Please include your resume with a cover letter and tell us why you think you would be a good fit. Applicants that do not include a cover letter will not be considered.