Here are some dog walking, vet office and pet sitter jobs located in the greater Boston area
Wags 4 Walks is hiring dog walkers and playgroup leaders for the Newton and Waltham area. Please do not respond if you do not meet all of the following:
1. Able to work between the hours of 10 and 2pm
2. Have a reliable car
3. Have a cell phone
4. Are able to give a 6 month committment
5. Must live in or near Waltham or Newton
6. Must be willing and able to work rain, snow, or shine.
The Pooped Pooch is hiring.
Small but quickly growing Pet-Care Company looking to hire a friendly dog walker / pet sitter.Must have availability Monday – Friday from 9AM until 4PM. Additional hours (including weekends) are always available. Pet Sitting is also available (staying overnight in a clients home to care for the animals).
Should have valid driver’s license, CAR, cell phone, email access, and should be willing and able to pass a background check.
Must live in in our around our service area Dorchester, South Boston, South End.
Dog walker needed asap. Hours are approximately 9-3, Monday-Friday with occasional weekend/evening hours.
– Live within 10 minutes of Winchester (Medford, Somerville, Woburn, Stoneham, etc.)
– Have a reliable car to get to work (we provide the dog walking van)
– Have an excellent driving record
– Be able to pass a background check
– Have a cell phone
– Be reliable, organized and personable
– Love dogs and love being outdoors in all types of weather
– Be able to operate independently with minimal supervision
– Be able to handle relatively large groups of dogs
– Be able to commit long-term. This is not a temporary or summer job!
Do you love dogs and want a career working with dogs? Come work for an established upscale pet care service who values their employees. .
Our primary focus is providing off leash hiking trips for a small groups of dogs. You must be comfortable handling dogs off leash.
You will be trained to handle a small group of off leash dogs.
You will also be certified by us in Pet Firs Aid and CPR.
Off leash Hiking are Full time positions, Must be available. M – F. Hours are approx 8:30 am – 4:30. (approx 40 hours each week worked)
$60 -$120 PER DAY GUARANTEED SALARY (Range is based on how many dogs you walk)
This is a long-term position for someone who meets the following criteria: You MUST…
1. Love Dogs!! (and other pets too!)
2. Part time position Be available 10am to 2:30pm, Monday thru Friday.
3. Full time position Be available 10am -6pm Monday thru Friday.
4. Have your own reliable and insured transportation. THIS IS A MUST
a. On leash it will not be necessary to transport dogs. Just you.
b. Park Playgroups you will need to transport groups of 3-5 dogs to the park.
A team member at Pet Supplies Plus delivers the company’s vision of America’s favorite neighborhood pet store by providing exceptional service to their pet customers and their people companions. Helping a neighbor select the perfect treat or toy, engaging at the register, stocking shelves, or feeding and cleaning small furry pets is all in a day’s work for a team member.
Team members can specialize in any of the following areas:
- Deliver knowledgeable service to our customers
- Process purchases with accuracy and efficiency
- Provide information on our preferred pet club membership
- Act as a back-up Stocker or Pet Care Team Member as required
The Client Service Coordinator (“CSC”) drives the flow of clients and pets through the hospital, maximizes the productivity of the veterinary medical team (in terms of numbers of clients and pets), ensures good communication with associates and clients, and coordinates the care of clients and pets in a happy, welcoming, friendly and efficient manner, influencing clients to return and refer their friends and families.