Wet Noses, Furry Paws, Fun Walks. Sound like the perfect day? Then make this your everyday routine and become a pet care specialist doing dog walking or pet sitting. Start your new career by contacting Pet Assist now. We are hiring and we need animal lovers like YOU!
• Dog Walkers need to be AVAILABLE between 10AM and 4PM M-F (minimum of two days per week).
• Pet Sitters need AVAILABLITY for a CONSISTENT 2 HOUR timeframe, between 6-9:30AM, & 6-9:30pm, 7 days per week.
• Be both a dog walker and a pet sitter if you have appropriate availability
• MUST LOVE PETS and be enthusiastic about providing great care and affection for them.
• Must be comfortable with big dogs
• Be able to commit long term, for at least 6 months.
• Must be able to pass a background check and provide employment and professional references.
• Must have a reliable insured car and cell phone.
• Must have internet access at least twice a day and a printer.
• Must be comfortable driving and finding your way around the area.
• Excellent written and verbal communications.
• Professional and reliable.
• Must live in the areas we are hiring. We are currently hiring in CANTON, NORWOOD, WALPOLE & WESTWOOD
Tail Waggerz Pet Care in Newton is now hiring!
Tail Waggerz Offers Doggie Daycare, Boarding, and Grooming 7 Days/week.
We are looking for a polished, bubbly, and professional staff member who can and will watch a large number of dogs, answer phones, greet customers, email customers, create reservations , help clean and much more.
EXPERIENCE WITH MULTIPLE DOGS IN A PACK ENVIRONMENT IS A MUST. . . (owning a couple small dogs is not considered experience) We are small team and we really need someone who is open to help with all aspects of the business. Everything from watching the dogs, to feeding them, to mopping the floors and taking out the trash. . . We all do a little bit of everything here and need another person with a variety of skills and strong work ethic.
Pet groomer /stylist needed for established, busy grooming shop-kennel. Must have experience! Also must have finish work skills using clipper techniques and hand scissoring.
We have modern equipment, hydrosurge, and electric tables. We can supply grooming equipment.
Easy access to South Shore or Boston. Five minutes from red line. Commission plus benefits.
I run a smaller-sized pet sitting business in the North Attleboro/Plainville/Attleboro area, and I am looking for a super reliable animal lover whose available Monday through Friday from the hours of 10am to 4/4:30 pm and some morning and evening time requirements. Please do not apply if these time parameters do no fit your schedule. This would be a good job for a student.
Below is a list of job requirements for the right candidate:
Dog handler is responsible for the supervision, control and management of daycare dogs and ensuring the safety of the playgroup. Additionally, the employee is responsible for the maintenance and cleaning of the playrooms and play areas as well as other areas of the facility as assigned. Must be able to work weekends.
1- Interact with dogs in playgroups to ensure safe levels of play and minimizing stress levels of all dogs in playgroup. Maintain visual observation of dogs at all times and spread attention and play among all dogs in playgroup.
2- Use proper dog handling techniques as instructed by management.
3- Ensure you know all dogs in playgroup and can properly identify them.
4- Cleaning Duties
5- Greeting customers and bringing dogs into play area
6- Handling payments if needed
7- Tracking dog attendance as needed.
8- Answering phones as needed
Creature Comforts has been proudly serving customers in the metropolitan Boston area since 1987. We’re currently looking for a new team member to work in our Jamaica Plain/West Roxbury territory. You must have a love of animals (dogs and cats) and caring for them.You must also be willing to commit at least 6 months to this position. You’ll need to have a car, a clean driving record and up-to-date insurance, a cell phone, and the ability to navigate and manage your schedule on your own. Typical hours are Monday through Friday, 10 AM to 3:30 PM (although sometime you’ll need to work earlier or later). Please send your resume to the specified email address.